Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A few words about Jillian...

Jillian has been making movies for her entire life!  Jillian loves reading and once she gets a book in front of her, it's hard to get her to look at anything else!  She loves animals and especially loves her new cat Freddy, who she holds every chance she gets.  Jillian is super smart and might seem serious until you get to know her, but she can actually be very silly and funny!  Jillian loves school, getting dressed up, going fishing, and playing with her 3DS.  She's also a Daddy's girl and loves her Daddy very much!  Do you have any questions for Jillian?  She'd be glad to answer!





3 comments:

  1. How much do you like to sing and act on a scale from 1 to 10? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jillian says: "For singing, about a 6, because I'm a little bit shy to sing around other people and stuff when I know I'm being videotaped. And acting, a 9. I really like it but sometimes I get a little shy and nervous."

      Delete
  2. Would you please call me on my birthday and color me pictures and mail them to me. I want pictures from your sister too. My number is 17194340066 and my address is 3805 brushland court colorado springs colorado 80904.

    ReplyDelete